Specific freshwater kayak fishing rod design for our sport are here! See the specs on our model below!
Our kayak fishing rod specs:
- Short butt for fishing from seated position-Won’t interfere with casting or stick too far out of rod holders
- Split foam handle
- Super light weight graphite-Won’t weigh down your boat if you carry as many as 6 rods or fatigue you all day fishing
- Medium or med-light power, fast action-For super sensitivity and pulling large mouth bass out of cover or strong fighting small mouths out of the river
- Kigan micro guides
- 7′-For casting small lures long distance from a seated position as well as getting rod tip around bow of kayak when fighting fish
- Medium power – 1/4 – 3/4 oz bait weight range, 8 – 15# line suggested
- Medium-light power, fast action, crawfish rod available
- Medium-light power, moderate action, swimbait/crankbait rod available
A great selection of technique specific rods for kayak fishing.
Graphite blank is made in the USA and the rods are built in the USA as well.
Available in spinning and baitcasting models.
Want to add a line of kayak fishing rods to your store? If you’re a kayak fishing sporting goods dealer, email us at the address below for excellent dealer pricing on our rods!
Email us for details. Chris Lutz
Check back often for more kayak fishing adventures, trip reports, and rigging pics and videos.