Specific freshwater kayak fishing rod design for our sport are here! See the specs on our custom model below!
Our kayak fishing rod specs:
- Short butt for fishing from seated position-Won’t interfere with casting or stick too far out of rod holders
- Split foam handle
- Super light weight graphite-Won’t weigh down your boat if you carry as many as 6 rods
- Medium power-For sensitivity and pulling large mouth bass out of cover or strong fighting small mouths out of the river
- 7′-For casting small lures long distance from a seated position as well as getting rod tip around bow of kayak when fighting fish
- 1/4 – 3/4 oz bait weight range
- 8 – 15# line suggested
A great all around versatile rod for kayak fishing. We like the spinning model for soft plastics, small crank baits, spoons, and spinner baits. We like the baitcaster model for larger crank baits, swim baits, and frogs.
Graphite blank is made in the USA and the rods are built in the USA as well.
Available in spinning and baitcasting models.
Email us for details or to discuss your custom needs. Chris Lutz
Check back often for more kayak fishing adventures, trip reports, and rigging pics and videos.